Monday, January 16, 2012

Analysis of Assignment 1

I am currently studying nursing at the University of Louisville and my first assignment in English 102 will help me understand and learn more about the nursing career. This assignment is an informational report which requires me to write a report of an interview with a member of the profession I want to join in the future. Of course, the profession that I am writing about is nursing. My purpose for writing this essay is to increase the awareness of what nursing involves to college freshmen considering nursing as their major. The main audience of this paper will be college freshmen who are undecided about their future profession. The genre is an analysis essay which also requires me to synthesize different sources.  Since my audience includes undecided college students, my stance will be more critical in a hope to be helpful towards my audience.  The media of my analysis essay will be in print. I believe that writing this essay will not only help my audience make a decision, but will also inform myself about the nursing career. Hopefully, I will learn critical information regarding my future which will ensure that nursing is the path I want to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment